exim and bcc

Hi guys,

I use exim as my local mta on my machine at home and all mail goes
out through it. I've noticed though that if I send a Bcc: it is
visable on the receiving end for all parties which is bad behaviour
and not what I intended. I've looked through the exim docs but seem
to be missing the bit where any flags or options are discussed
regarding Bcc behaviour. I'm surprised it is not the default, or at
least that in my fairly simple exim configuration file, I have some
how changed default behaviour.

I'll Bcc: myself on this mail and see what happens...

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom@example.com                  http://www.nooper.com