Computer museum? [ot]

I have a truly ancient scanner (HP ScanJet 9190A, with proprietary ISA
card), which worked perfectly the last time anyone tried, sitting in
its original, large box on my floor. I have no need of it and would
like to retrieve the floor space, but wonder if it qualifies as
"vintage". If anyone here can tell me of a computer museum in Japan,
I'll contact the museum and offer it. Thanks!