*chuckle* Help wanted

It's an odd thing for me to be posting a "help wanted" ad to the TLUG list ...

... I've finally become thoroughly disgusted with the quality of applicant that
our HR department has been offering to me (they _must_ be just yanking them
off the street).  Here's what I'm looking for:

* UNIX experience.  Solaris, *BSD, Linux, IRIX -- doesn't matter.  As long
  as you've seen the effects of making a mistake as root, you qualify.

* Networking experience.  Know the difference between 10baseT and 10base2?
  You qualify.

* Rudimentary security knowledge.  You need to be able to explain why
  unencrypted authentication over the wire is a bad thing (think "sniffer").

* Familiarity with the following: sendmail, DNS, NFS.

* Must be able to breathe oxygen.

* Must be able to reason through problems.  Troubleshooting, you know.

The job is with the online division of Electronic Arts running Ultima Online
servers plus whatever project they've got on for this week.  The office is
in Meguro.  Pay is decent, casual dress, and you'd be working for me (which
might be a downside, depending on your viewpoint).

If you're interested, drop me a line at either <wileyc@example.com> or
<csekiya@example.com>.  I'm getting desperate.

-- Chris