Re: flets isdn

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 05:50:55PM +0900, Austin Kurahone wrote:
> Flets ISDN works find with U*IX(TM).  I use it.  I'm not neccecarily
> happy about it, but it's the best I can get right now.  Currently I
> have a 486 doing firewall/gateway duty (running FreeBSD), but that's going
> to be replaced with a real router sometime this weekend assuming nothing
> weird happens.
Ok, posting a follow up.
Something about the Flets ISDN line service is profoundly weird, to the point
of making the Cisco 1003 that I was planing on using, refuse to connect.

I'm fairly sure that it has something to do with the weird HDLC encapsulated
PPP mode that I had to force my NTT MN128 TA to use to dial up correctly.

Oh well.

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / SIGUSR1 R&D