Re: laser5 + distro

Hi,

Alberto Tomita wrote:

> and they announced an update with kernel 2.4 to come in May
> http://www.linux24.com/linux/news/today/article/article548000-000.html

oppps!! That will be too late to wait for.... :)

> but indeed they are diversifying their business and going into
> hardware. At the last LinuxWorld in Tokyo they showed LinuxVR
> running in a PDA prototype:
> http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/001208/lwd2000.html
>
> (both links to articles in Japanese).

Ya!! I had worked on that and in the post-LinuxWorld session, I had
completed
X and touch screen in that NEC. I have not proceeded further in that one
as in India,
I don't have that NEC device.... (I am dieing to finish that stuff)

archan
devrootp@example.com
archanp@example.com