RH7J and Help system vs. Japanese

Again, anyone who can, please help.  I installed Red Hat 7J on 4 machines
including 3 different video cards.  The Help system fails on all of them.

In the panel there's a question mark icon next to Gnome's footprint.  When I
click the icon it brings up a help browser.  The help brower displays one
page correctly.  But then if I click on anything, it displays garbage.  If I
try pushing the "back" button in the browser, the text accompanying the
button disappears.  Then the text accompanying other buttons disappears too,
and the menus from the menu bar at the top of the browser also get
corrupted.

Obviously this looks like a driver problem, but it isn't.  It happens on 3
different video cards, and it doesn't happen to most other applications.
(Of course Netscape makes problems too, doubtless for compatibility with a
certain other famous browser even though said other browser doesn't have a
Linux version.)

If I login in English then the help brower displays help in English, though
I didn't push it to see if it keeps working for more than a few seconds.

Yours sincerely,
Norman Diamond