Re: man or Info? Both!! [was: problems with pow( ) in gcc]

    Dmytro> Is there a serious reason (beside the one mentioned by
    Dmytro> Steve already: 'Info is just another Stallman NIHism.')
    Dmytro> for switching from man to info in this (and a lot-lot of
    Dmytro> others) cases? I personally don't think there's one.

It's pure laziness and lack of dedication to anything but political
correctness.

As jwz would say, In My Humble But Correct Opinion, the RightThang[tm]
is for Info leaves to be implemented as (perhaps slightly reformatted)
man pages.

I'm going to nuke a worthy[1] feature out of the next XEmacs release
in a few minutes due to the author's laziness and lack of dedication
to documentation.  Take one step back and end up two (maybe three, if
he revises to spec) forward.

The bookies are currently posting 10-3 odds that I'll end the day
hanging from a tree.  :-)

Footnotes:
[1]  OK, it's a CUA thing, Shift-<motion> creates a selection.
Unnecessary, Control-Space + <motion> does the same thing.  But that's
not the reason the patch is getting reverted.

At XEmacs, Quality is Job #1.  Buwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha