Re: man or Info? Both!! [was: problems with pow( ) in gcc]

Subject: man or Info?  Both!!  [was: problems with pow( ) in gcc]

>    sb> In this case, the synopsis is wrong.
>
>You mean wrong as in "incomplete"?
>
>    sb>      cc [ flag ... ] file ...  -lm [ library ... ]
>
>Missing the above, I guess?
>
>    sb> Info is just another Stallman NIHism.
>
>Raaaaaaight.  C'mon, Steve, what did he do to you today?
>
>    sb> Man pages have worked fine for decades

I thought the same way, but the more I use info, the more I like it!
For instance, I wish all of the TeX/LaTeX package information came
with info(or texi) documentation, rather than .tex, .dvi formatted
information.  Also, since LDP switched from Linuxdoc to DocBook and
that toolset, there haven't been info versions for LDP docs.

Chris