Re: Wnn problem

Jim Breen <jwb@example.com> writes in tlug@example.com:

> I can't seem to find an rpm that will install and keep it happy. Does
> anyone know a complete kinput2/canna rpm I can use?.

There are RPMs on our FTP site, but ...

> I guess I can build from source - can anyone suggest a location and
> traps to avoid (this in RH5.2 lib5c)

I doubt we still have any that are compatible with libc5.  You're
probably going to have rebuild from source.  You will also have to
make sure your X11 is compiled with -DX_LOCALE since your only
Japanese support will be from the X11 libraries and not the C
library.