PDA with Linux

Jack Morgan writes:
 > I'm interested in getting a PDA that runs linux and would like some
 > advice. I've looked at Samsung's Yopy and Compaq's iPAQ which both run
 > linux but neither are available as far as I know. Does anyone know if
 > any others that can run linux? (eg. Palm Pilot, TRG Pro)

As far as I know the iPaq should be available. It is in Germany. I
like it very much. Especially, since I got the PCMCIA jacket and a
wavelan card. It is great. Have a look at http://www.handhelds.org for
more information. You can also run xcopilot on the iPaq, so you don't
really need a Palm anymore :).

Marcus