Re: locale

> Try here:
>
> http://www.linuxi18n.org/locales/

I though the locales were my problem.
but it seems it isnt. I read questionmark's where i should read kanji. Any idea?
It happens both in a x-terminal and in gjiten (in the preferences and the kanji info window).

when i use cat or more to browse through ls or the sources of gjiten, everything seems ok.
I use the ja_JP locale that is on http://www.linuxi18n.org/locales/

I have RedHat 7.0 ja installed here, over a RH 6.2 en.

Thank you again, and bye and merry christmas!
--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho
                                  =^..^=