Apache rewrite rules with forms

Im working on doing rewrites with Apache. Its a simple rewrite rule, but
fails to work with forms. I can change the 'hello' part to'store', but
its very difficult and I would like to find a way around it.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteLog "/usr/local/apache/logs/rewrite.log"
RewriteRule     ^/store/hello(.*)        /store$1            [R,L]
RewriteRule     ^/store(.*)                 /store/hello$1   [PT,L]

Do forms need something extra here? I tried adding NS to the end part,
but it didnt make any difference.

Thanks,

A.Sajjad Zaidi