Re: DSL in Tokyo (again)

> "About 5 months" seems kind of long. I imagine
> service wasn't even started
> in that area when he applied. Or maybe the
> application was bounced by NTT
> for not having the subscriber name just perfect. The
> dates the Metallic
> hardware got installed into the various NTT
> switching stations is listed
> here:
> http://www.metallic.co.jp/service/schedule/

Actually, my central office was first.  (I live in
Nishi-Shinjuku 4-chome.)  But, maybe that's why it
took so long.  They stopped accepting applications for
several months (around January/February/March), but I
applied as soon as they started accepting applications
again (in April), and it was installed around
September.

By the way, about the Easter Bunny...  ^_-

11011011