Re: System 7

Hi Yamagata-san,

  I Think that "System 7" in that FAQ means "Version 7 Unix" which is
older version of both System V (AT&T) and BSD Unix. It was born in
later 70's, and older than 4.x BSD, I think.

  Here is the explanation:

http://developer.daoffice.com/unix/history/

# I hope Yamagata-san has Japanese web environment.

In message <4.2.0.58.J.20001123173213.02a89bb8@example.com> you write:

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/