System 7

I'm now translating the OpenBSD FAQ, and came across a section
like this;

Converting your Linux (or other System 7-style) password file to BSD-style

Now, I thought this meant SystemV, but this System 7 pops up quite frequently
and consistently within this document, and I'm suddenly worried if I'm missing
out on something important. Does anyone heard of this System 7 (besides the
Mac OS)? Or is it just that this FAQ writer is consistently mixed up?

Best,
Hiroo