Re: German umlauts in japanese RedHat 6.2 don't work

> I don't know whether it is a general problem or just a question of the correct configuration. Both special information or general hints about the strategy of configuring such a bilingual linux are appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

I don't know how to do it, but for a general strategy hint, I would
try to configure the environment for an encoding that supports both
Japanese and German, e.g., Unicode.  I don't know an input method
that will support both languages, however.

--
David Beutel    "I bet it was pretty hard to pick up girls if you had the
jdb@example.com                         Black Death."