Re: [Group Etiquette]

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 06:55:30AM -0700, Scott M. Stone wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Jonathan Shore wrote:
> > didn't have as much dislike for NT and the microsoft hegemony as I do.  As
> > for a multimedia platform, through no faults of its own linux cannot compare
> > to other alternatives.  I'm looking to polish a few aspects of linux so that
> > I can use it for multimedia purposes however.
>
> that raises an interesting question - whose fault IS it?

I'd say it was mine, because I haven't taken the time to fix it. But I
don't need to, it works for me. So it's Mr. Shore's.

Open source software means you can fix what you don't like. If you don't
fix it and you continue to bitch about it, well...

--
In related wibbling, I can see an opening for the four lusers of the
Apocalypse... "I didn't change anything", "My e-mail doesn't work",