RE: Linux/Mozilla related Short-Term Contract

I think I've already alluded to a specific problem before.  Anyone trying to
use the multimedia capabilities of linux is going to have a nightmare
configuring, trying, discarding, and searching for applications which do the
job.  Linux distributions and the community (myself included) has to do a
better job.

> Your confidence is misplaced. Who's the one scrabbling around on mailing
> list looking for any hackers they can find?

Look, I've been coding since '79, could do this stuff myself but don't have
the time - it's about leveraging to get the job done.  Are you are saying
looking here is misplaced?  In theory, where better to find people that are
enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the medium?