Re: Linux/Mozilla related Short-Term Contract

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 06:37:27PM +0900, Jonathan Shore wrote:

> Chris - that's good to know and is why I asked that people who are
> interested contact me directly.  As for being too expensive who cares - been
> there myself.

You've a bit to learn about proper mailing list etiquette.  This message, for
instance, would best have been relegated to private email, as it adds nothing
to the discussion at hand and usually results in a credentials flamewar.

This portion of the thread is off-topic.  If you have something further to
say along these lines, take it to email.

-- Chris "yes, as part-time list manager I _can_ make that call" Sekiya