Re: ethner card problem

> (insert standard "get 'em to learn the _right_ way of doing things" rant here)

Principally I am not opposed, given enough time, money and explanations ...
(Erm, does anyone have a job for me for after March 2001?)

How complicated is this pcmica-cs config? About what type of hardware do I have
to know what? And how/where (when) do I learn it?

But I am also interested in learning how to do it with a package manager. This
I will try first, I guess.

Uli