Redhat 6.2 pcmcia modules

hi,

     any got any idea how to load a pcmcia module? i've downloaded the latest
pcmcia files but my pcmcia is not supported but i got the drivers for it but
how do i run it on red hat 6.2 there are too many files how do i load them
after boot i tried insmod driver.o but the eth0 wont show up any ideas how to
put it on boot time or config the eth0 for my driver.o ? thanks..