Re: new webpage: rikai.com

<< The bison analogy is probably false.  yyparse() is in fact edited by
bison, then linked as an object into the program.  The GPL, were it
applied to yyparse(), would then imply the whole program must be
GPLed.  Even the Linus and Larry interpretations of the GPL would
presumably not permit withholding source from a distribution here. >>

  You misunderstood. What I mean is, if I GPLed rikai, and if you run a page
through the rikai engine, BECAUSE it now contains code, and that code is
part of rikai, it (the result document) can't be released under an
incompatible license. Someone wanting to do so would need to deal with me
directly.
  The analogy to bison is that a company can't distribute a program built
with bison under a non-GPL license (although I think bison has changed now,
no?).

  True?
-- Todd