quick tlug web gripe

Actually, I had a problem with the search engine. In order to get up to date
with the "maddog" event I searched for "maddog" and got just one hit from May
1999. I finally found what I was looking for by going through the archive by
date.

BTW, I would like to offer to be a volunteer for some things I can manage (as
far as limited abilities allow) ... some easy tasks that need to be done?

Uli