Re: HiNote partitioning problem

Ok, I did it. I can only boot from floppy since I get 'Operating
system not found' if I do it normal way.

I used both fdisk and disk-druid (or whatever it's called) to
re-partition the disk, and it worked after many attempts. ftp install
wasn't smooth either.

Apart from usual X configuration problems, it's up and running!!!

Cheers, Viktor