Re: [doughtym@example.com: ISDN question]

All hearsay, so...

As much as I remember about the Bitsurfers is that (1) when doing 128 K
one had to enter the phone number twice separated by an ampersand as in
"0353584860&0353584860" and (2) Motorola bailed out of the modem and TA
business a while ago. So the name Bitsurfer seems to have flaky written
all over it. If you're waiting for ADSL, don't hold your breath. Haven't
used the Net Volante myself, but I have heard that configuring them for
NAT is so simple it's scary. By the time ADSL reaches every home a
Volante will probably have paid for itself.

BTW, anyone out there own a Bitsurfer?

-g