Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Put mail List on hold?
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Put mail List on hold?
- From: "O'Connell, Jim" <Jim.OConnell@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:47:41 +0100
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
Anyone know how I can put the mailing list on hold for a week while I am out of town? Or, how do I unsubscribe? (I will re-subscribe when I get back - Promise!) I couldn't find any info on the tlug web page. Otherwise, everyone will get "Out of office" replies to every post... (Also, let me know before 5:30Thursday Tokyo time - After that, I'm outta here...) Cheers, Jim __________________________________________________________________ Confidentiality Notice This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it, and we would ask you to notify us immediately by return email to "Postmaster@example.com".
- Re: Put mail List on hold?
- From: Christopher Sekiya <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: 3com card in a gateway machine...
- Next by Date: Re: tlug: Toshiba T1910CS - 110M hard disk
- Prev by thread: Re: 3com card in a gateway machine...
- Next by thread: Re: Put mail List on hold?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links