Put mail List on hold?

Anyone know how I can put the mailing list on hold for a week while I am out
of town?
Or, how do I unsubscribe? (I will re-subscribe when I get back - Promise!)
I couldn't find any info on the tlug web page.
Otherwise, everyone will get "Out of office" replies to every post...
(Also, let me know before 5:30Thursday  Tokyo time - After that, I'm outta
here...)
Cheers,
Jim

                Confidentiality Notice

This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it, and we would ask you to notify us immediately by return email to "Postmaster@example.com".