swap partition too small

Hi folks.

I managed to solve many of the early problems
I had been having with Debian on this 110M HD
notebook.

Got a new problem though: in trying to conserve
the little hard disk space that I have, I have
made the swap partition too small. I know I
should probably pay penance and do the install
all over again, but am wondering if there is
a way to carve out a portion of the hard disk
for swap at this stage of the game. Something
like a fips that can shrink a Linux partition.
No? Just thought I'd ask before reinstalling...