Re: hahaha

Shimpei Yamashita (shimpei@example.com) wrote:

Shimpei> Kitano-san asked me to forward a few pieces of news to the list:
Shimpei>
Shimpei> a) He was showing off a Palm map of Akihabara at the meeting. Here are

Shimpei>   Web version:
Shimpei>      http://homepage1.nifty.com/akiba/frame-akiba.html

Yeah, that thing was great - the single best reason to get a Palm
Pilot I've seen yet :-)

Chris, can you take a look at that map and tell me the coordinate of
that used UNIX gear place you were telling me about?  I gotta check
that out.  A friend needs to build a new PC soon, which also gives me
an excuse for an Akiba safari, even if it's just miteiru dake :-)

Jonathan