Re: tlug: archiving mail

Stephen J. Turnbull (lists.tlug):
>A perfect example of the clarity of Perl syntax.  I would never think
>to put a comma there....
>
>The error message that results from omitting the comma is classic.

And it also gives you a clue how it works. We had to put the
syntax in to make C++ people happy, because they want to say

    my $foo = new Class (@example.com)

and hence "x y z" has to be interpreted as "y->x(z)". If it
wasn't for C++, life would be a lot simpler.

--
Sendmail may be safely run set-user-id to root.
		-- Eric Allman, "Sendmail Installation Guide"