Re: tlug: archiving mail

Hi,

Wow, thanks for all the responses. I was expecting something along
the lines of "check out this perl/python module," and instead got a
lot of good ideas, and two scripts (perl and tcl). Once again, lots
of good advice to be found at tlug. If I was on my own, I would have
probably done something really masochistic like trying to do it in
bourne shell while doing the testing on my actual mailfolders.
ありがとうございました。

I guess now I just need to sit down, choose a language, and piece
something together. Perhaps I'll post it when I get finished.

Again, thanks!

john

ps -- Special props go out to Simon, for showing me perl that I could
actually understand the first time I read it. That's rare ;-)

--
jseebach@example.com