Re: tlug: Mozilla, uh, M15

>     John> I've never felt the need to try M15 (because after all, who
>     John> has time to download 20+ MB of source at NTT rates if it's
>     John> just going to crash anyway?).
>
> You could use CVS.  Am I missing something?  (You can probably get a
> jump-start CD from someone with a CVS tree already---you wouldn't even
> need to do the CVS thing for the whole archive the first time.)

If you had access to someone with a "jump-start CD with a CVS tree," you
could probably also get a CD with M15 on it, can't you? cvs -z3 checkout
takes even longer than the milestone tarball to download. I've done it
before, but only during Telehodai time. (I don't do it anymore because
I don't have the gig of disk space you need to compile the darned thing.)

Shimpei.

Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30  Place: LinuxProbe Hall
Next Nomikai meeting: August 18 (Fri) 19:00  Place: TBD