Re: tlug: MS ordered split

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Austin Kurahone wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Checking slashdot from work, the judge guy ordered Microsoft split.
> (How am I supposed to play half-life with out windows *sniff*)
> Apeals are going to take forever though huh.

hehe just because the DOJ ordered Microsoft split doesn't mean that your
current copy of Windows, or any of the apps, will stop functioning.  Well,
better make sure your firewall is working, just to be safe.  Maybe MS will
send out a remote self-destruct to all net-connected Windows boxes as
retaliation :)

Scott M. Stone, CCNA <sstone@example.com>
UNIX Systems and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA