RE: tlug: O'Reilly Learning Unix giveaway

Hello!  This is my first time to POST to the list.
sorry, I know there is some term for people who just READ the postings, and
unfortunately for the past few months I think I fit the bill.  Honestly when
I had a problem I really wanted to post, but I always ended up finding the
solution from another source or from continuing to play around, evidence
that the problem was likely too boring and insignificant to warrant taking
anyone's attention.  Regardless, I enjoy reading the list because it can be
useful AND entertaining, and I will try to contribute although my experience
with linux and unix is not of the caliber of most who post to the list....
 which brings me to the following...

>I picked up the O'Reilly "Learning the Unix Operating System" book at
>a ridiculously cheap price with the intention of giving it to someone
>who needs to know Unix. I can't think of anyone - if you can, you're
>welcome to take it off my hands.

I can always use any books written in english to have for reference at my
office.  Most everything my company has on hand is in Japanese.  I will be
happy to take it off your hands and even pay something for it.  However, did
you consider the library??

Thanks
nice to have met you all at the technical meeting
and previously at the nomikai

Beth Noble