Re: tlug: telnet: different question + others

Simon Cozens (lists.tlug):
>In lists.tlug, you wrote:
>><A HREF="standard-disclaimers#INAPPLICABLE REASON="He IS a lawyer">
>
>One... two... three... Don't do that to me, my parser's all completely

Ouch. My apologies, TLUGgers. I will soon learn to tell the difference
between From and Reply-To. Honest.

--
I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights.  I hit the gas,
people behind me stop, and I'm gone.  -- Steven Wright