Re: tlug: the not-necessarily Final word on fish

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     wile y> "Welcome to the TLUG mailing list.  You aren't expected to
>     wile y> know everything about UNIX prior to posting, but you _are_
>     wile y> expected to be able to think."
>
>     wile y> Too harsh?
>
> On the morning after (DURING!???!) a nomikai?  C'mon, Chris!

speaking of 'harsh' - why are there 8+ messages in my inbox with the
subject line containing, 'FINAL word on fish' ?  which one is really the
final word, then?

Scott M. Stone, CCNA <sstone@example.com>
UNIX Systems and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA