tlug: Majordomo

I'm having a problem configuring majordomo...
I subscribe the list that I created but when I send a mail
to the list I get the following error message:

550 :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/test... Cannot open
/usr/local/majordomo/lists/test: Group writable directory
Message delivered to mailing list <test@example.com>
554 <test@example.com>... aliasing/forwarding loop broken

Does anyone know what am I supposed to do?

Thanks...

Alberto Maikuma

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.