Re: tlug: The simplest possible printer puzzle

Dennis McMurchy (lists.tlug):
>  I'll tell you something:  if there were no GNU in Lignux, I for one
>would not still be using it five years later.  Wouldn't anyone have
>quickly tired of playing  with a toy kernel that had no real software.
>The kickstart was (and maybe still is) GNU.  Surely, we all owe RMS at
>least as much as we owe Linus.

Huh? See that thing over there? That's the BSD root source tree.
One really cool thing about it is that it exists. If we didn't have
GNU, we'd have something else. Not really a big deal.

--
Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology.
		-- R. S. Barton