tlug: Pine Japanese Patch: follow up

Sorry for the late response to your answers, living among sheep in freezing
Mongolia for about a month (not many sheep use Linux, you know), my
response really slowed down to anything, and it just struck me that I'm not
getting tlug-digest at all.  I resubscribed.

So thank you for the info and thanks, Shimpei, for dissecting the RPM
package for me.

Well, so that sort of solves have of my problem.  I can now test how Pine
compiles with the Japanese patch.

Then comes my next half of the problem.  Does anyone know if the Japanese
patch is maintained? Is there any "main" site that always have the latest
patch or something? The version 3.96j patch seems to be lying around
forever. I'm doing this for a book research, so I'm wondering if there's a
place that won't go away.

I'm looking all over, and it really seems that there's no hope....

Best
Hiroo

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD