tlug: FW: [ylug:05171] Discussion meeting regards to Kernel in YLUG.

  Dear ALL,

  It has passed long time, since my last posting, indeed.
  Still Alive !  :-)  Anyway, I would like to inform you the below.

  An activity of YLUG will be held in KAWASAKI on 25th April.
  Originally, this activity was started as an voluntary discussion
  meeting regarding linux drivers, and kernel between Japanese
  deep fans, living around YOKOHAMA.

    This time, the concrete topics seem not to be decided yet,
  however, the level of contents is high every time , but only in
  Japanese, unfortunetely.

    Once, Mr.Yoshioka mentined this party is basically "open"
  and "free" for all linux fans (Only exception is 100yen each
  as fee for place) .

    So, would anybody attend to this meeting, who is interesting
  in this party, despite of some restriction of language,
  if possible ?

    It seems to be available to get new opportunities for you,
  and to encourage the communication between Lugs, I guess.
  But, as for myself, due to private matter, hard to attend to
  any opportunities until mid of May, sorry.

    Date   :  25th April 19:00 - 21:00
    Place  :  SHICHOUKAKU-Room on 12F
                 at Takatsu Citizin Hall
                 in Nockty Plaza 2 Building
                 in Mizonokuchi. (In front of Station) KAWASAKI.
                 (Cross Point between JR Nanbu-Line &
                                                  Denen-Toshi Line )
             http://www.mapion.co.jp/cgi/m?no=1091980000195450028

    Topics :  Still under consideration by Mr.Yoshioka.

 Regards.
 S.Kikuchi.
 My Special Item : Teach myself  in Java in 16 hours.
                            - Only meeting inside Hotel ^^;)

>次回の「カーネル読書会」の予定をお知らせします。
>
>  日時: 4/25 夜間(19:00頃〜21:00, 部屋は 17:30から)
>  場所: 高津市民会舘 12F 視聴覚室
>        ノクティプラザ2
>        http://www.mapion.co.jp/cgi/m?no=1091980000195450028
>  お題: よしおかさんのお話他
>  参加費: 会場使用料他実費
>
>参加希望者 (Attendance Lists)
>桜井
>よしおか 次の日,出張予定なので長居できないっす.

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD