tlug: Wanted: LAN upgrade

Hi,
Is anyone here doing network installation and support for companies? Or can
you recommend a company (Tokyo-based)? I'm looking for proposals for
installing file/print server and backup system for a mostly windows LAN of
about 20-30 machines. Also calendar sharing and project management software.

I've got a reasonable quote, but it is for an all-Microsoft system which
I'm uncomfortable recommending. I'm not sure if that is for good technical
reasons, or just that I've been hanging around this list too long ;-).

Please contact me privately at <darren@example.com>.

Darren

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD