RE: tlug: Samba and FAT32(VFAT) with Japanese file names

>... my advice is to get an official 'japanese' linux distribution like TLJ

Hi there, I really appreciate your quick response!

My gateway solo 2150 seems to work only with xfree86 3.3.6 or higher.
 this is weird.  It has ATI rage mobility M chipset but runs only with Rage
128 driver)

Mandrake 7.0 has that but AFAIK, there's no such japanese distro.

Yasu

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD