Re: tlug: linux and Japanese language

On 31-Mar-00 Yong-Ming Hua wrote:
> My solution. Whenever I get emails, in Linux box, I read it
> in Netscape and reply emails if there are English emails. But when
> I find Japanese emaisl there, I read those, but reply them from
> my OTHER machines. What a waste..
> If I am treading on a wrong lane, yank me off to the right lane.

Thanks to the advice of others on this list, I use GNUS for mail (and news) in
Japanese. It works very well.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
$(B:MJ8$HCRF`H~$NIc(B        -=-=-  s-luppescu@example.com
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/sl.html
ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070
Ten years of rejection slips is nature's way of telling you to stop writing.
                -- R. Geis
>> Sent on 31-Mar-00 at 14:25:00 with xfmail
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD