Re: tlug: Full-time inet connection

At 20:50 00/2/26 +0900, you wrote:
> uvacoder> My observed thoughput ranges from 18Kbps to 128Kbps,
> uvacoder> while the advertised (theoretical) bandwidth for my
> uvacoder> cable service is 128 Kbps for uploads and 3 Mbps or
> uvacoder> more for downloads.
>
> I'm using Tokyu-CATV for my network connection. It's a 24/7
> service and costs \5,200 per month, or \3,400 if you're already
> using CATV(TV-only) service.

www.catv.co.jp (in Japanese) has lots of information about
cable internet access.

For Tokyu Cable, http://www.catv.co.jp/users/catv/
has a graph showing the daily network traffic.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae