RE: tlug: Regarding information of symposium in Japanese Society.

Kikuchi-san kon'nichi-wa,

From: "Shinji Kikuchi" <skikuchi@example.com>
Subject: RE: tlug: Regarding information of symposium in Japanese  Society.
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:46:31 +0900

>  1)How about inviting them into the offical TLUG meeting ?
>     Because it sounds suitable for tech meeting, and many pepole,
>     who are hard to come on 3/16 will be intertested in it.  I don't think
>     all panelists are needed on above topics.   And I think admins on this
>     LUG have sufficent flexibility soooooooooooooooooooooooooo well.

That's good idea.  It may be better than that on 3/11.

>  2)Do you have any connection with IPSJ secretary or know somebody
>     of panelists well privately ?

Most Japanese Linux users know Ogoshi-san, chairman of the JLA. :-)
He should be interested in Kanji environment on Linux. I don't know
anybody of the IPSJ secretary privately, unfortunatery.  I only know
a few professors of the Takushoku-dai who may help me to use a room
of the university.

Anyway, if TLUG members approve to have meeting on such interest,
I will approach somebody of panelists.

Ciao,
--
Katsunori Tanaka