RE: tlug: Regarding information of sympodium in Japanese Society.

I'm sorry, due to .procmailrc snafu things that get posted to BOTH
tlug and tlug-admin end up in tlug-admin box, which I haven't been
reading recently.  I assumed the thread came in from some private
discussion, and thought somebody wanted to schedule a metting at
Takushoku-dai for some future date.

BTW, if you feel uncomfortable writing in English or it involves great
effort, don't hesitate to write part or all in Japanese.  True,
English is the most efficient way to reach the largest number of TLUG
members on the first post.  But most members have some Japanese
ability, and several of us can translate a long post.

    Shinji>   1) Whether we should hold Tech meeting on 3/16 in
    Shinji> HACHIOJI, instead of current status (TUJ) or not.

Well, 3/16 is Thursday, that's going to be tough for many people I
think.  I don't think it's a holiday (and even if so, many people make
travel plans for holidays and prefer TLUG not be then).  Especially if
it's well out of central Tokyo.

Also, unlike the Drepper/glibc event, it's hard to see how to set this
up as TLUG sponsorship.  This is a separate event with its own
purpose.  It's not really Linux technical (I can say that now, I've
already given a talk on conference's theme at TLUG ;-).

    Shinji>   2) Whether we should hold unoffical meeting on 3/16 or
    Shinji> not.  Regarding, 3/11 Tech meeting is fixed.

I'd be up for that.  Now that I know more information about the IPSJ
meeting, I probably should go as a matter of professional interest.

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae