tlug: 2/18 meeting photos

At 14:33 00/2/19 +0900, you wrote:
>   Actually I missed Austin-san & Ohba-san on getting on the just
> launching final train at Tokyo Station. Eventually, I used to use a
> taxi instead of buying DIMM cards recently !
I was lucky to get into the last subway train from Otemachi. When I got
home it was already past 1AM.

It was another great nomikai, with the special participation of
Jeff Carr, President of LinuxPPC, who came to Japan to deliver a
talk at the Mac World Expo and Conference. His talk was "Think
Linux! The LinuxPPC world", http://www.idg.co.jp/Conference/mwe.html

Jeff gave away several LinuxPPC 2000 CDs and also made a contribution
in cash to TLUG. Thanks, Jeff!

Also at the meeting, Frank Bennett, a TLUG member who came all the way
from Nagoya and managed to find us at Tengu.

I uploaded the photos to http://www.tlug.gr.jp/~atomita/tlug/000218[a-g].jpg
If anyone updates the meetings web page, please feel free to use them.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD