RE: New TLUG project? (was Re: tlug: Ulrich recommends....)

Today I got a message from Suehiro-san and it seems that
we are close to getting a green light for this project.

How about having a meeting somewhere between the next
nomikai (2/18) and the March technical meeting (3/11) to
discuss the details?

At 00:43 00/1/23 +0900, Alberto Tomita wrote:
> At 12:17 00/1/19 +0900, you wrote:
> > The site I mentioned here a few months ago is still up and running.
> > The basic functionality for setting up collaborative translation
> > under the direction of a lead editor is all there, and I'll send out a
> > copy of the CGI to anyone who asks for it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> We have the motivation, we have the tools. Now we just need more
> people willing to participate.
>
> Monday (1/24) the Linux Research Society/NLS study group will meet
> and I'll ask Suehiro-san's oppinion about this possible project.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD