tlug: IBM 390 sounds renewed.

Dear ALL

Long way to reach here, indeed, just my first posting !!
Somebody pointed out some issues on IBM/390,
however, do you know the below article ?
Dispite of same 390, this is so heavy.

>IBM this week will demonstrate a "prototype" version
>of Linux that runs on its mainframe System 390.
 http://www.internetwk.com/story/INW20000131S0004

 Regards.
 S.Kikuchi@example.com Corp.
 My Special Item : Teach myself  in Java in 16 hours.
                            - Only meeting inside Hotel ^^;)
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD