RE: New TLUG project? (was Re: tlug: Ulrich recommends....)

At 12:17 00/1/19 +0900, you wrote:
> The site I mentioned here a few months ago is still up and running.
> The basic functionality for setting up collaborative translation
> under the direction of a lead editor is all there, and I'll send out a
> copy of the CGI to anyone who asks for it.

Thanks!

We have the motivation, we have the tools. Now we just need more
people willing to participate.

Monday (1/24) the Linux Research Society/NLS study group will meet
and I'll ask Suehiro-san's oppinion about this possible project.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD