RE: New TLUG project? (was Re: tlug: Ulrich recommends....)

The site I mentioned here a few months ago is still up and running.
The basic functionality for setting up collaborative translation
under the direction of a lead editor is all there, and I'll send out a
copy of the CGI to anyone who asks for it.

You would need to get ahold of the original text in electronic
form, though, with permission to mount it to the Web on at
least a restrictive basis.  And munge it into the form expected
by the CGI.

The site, for those who haven't seen it, is:

  http://www.nomolog.nagoya-u.ac.jp/distra/

If the group has an interest in doing the translation, and
wants to use this system to coordinate it ... it's yours for
the using.

Cheers,
Frank Bennett
Law Faculty, Nagoya University

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD